Monday, November 3, 2008

It's in the mail

The invites to my show are labeled and ready to be sent out, after I buy a bunch of stamps and sit in the RISD library to sort and stamp. I'm also sending out my press releases, awfully late, but better late than never. If you're not on my list, send me your address at EMAIL and I'll send you an invite.

When those are in the mail I'll have a few less things to think of... just finishing my frames, getting my email invite ready, finishing my big painting, finishing my catalog, all in about a week. But that won't prevent me from going downtown Tuesday night for the election result festivities. The show will get done somehow, lets just HOPE the right thing is done for this country.

1 comment:

  1. The book compilation of your work was a fantastic idea, i don't run into this at many openings - did many people opt to pick one up? Its a nice way to allow people to take your work with them short of purchasing a piece.

    ReplyDelete

I value your comments, please let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails