Saturday, July 30, 2016

Finally facing the truth, updates are *not* coming soon to my blog

Well, I think it's about time to admit I can't even pretend I'm still blogging. I really did enjoy writing it, when I actually did, but....you know...life. I'm not entirely ruling out that I might not pick it up again someday, so I'll keep this site and feel free to peruse my previous posts.

For up-to-date news, I invite you to sign up for my MailChimp newsletter and be the first to know about new paintings, exhibits, classes and other news, before I post on social. Of course I will never share your information and you can unsubcribe or adjust what kind of emails you receive anytime.




 * indicates required

I would like to receive


instagram.com/kathy.hodge

instagram.com/kathy.hodge.studio

facebook.com/KathyHodgeStudio

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your comments, please let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails