Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Election/Exhibit Day approaches

It seems like forever that I've been juggling with the dual obsessions of this show and the elections. After the show is on the walls and Obama is elected (Hope!) I don't know what I'm going to do. Maybe sleep, exercise, walk, socialize, attend art events, shop, clean, read, see a movie...all the things I've put aside for months.

But my frames are mostly assembled, and I'm starting to attach the paintings. I'm amazed at all the hardware I have to buy to accomplish this task. But I guess it's not that surprising considering I have 20 paintings to frame. They have to be delivered in less than two weeks, so I think I'm on track, but without a moment to spare.

Now if I can just get some press releases in the mail...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your comments, please let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails