Monday, September 22, 2008

51 days...

I've been sadly neglecting this blog, due to frantically framing and preparing for weekend guests. I'm also trying to finish 3 more paintings for my show. The dates are finalized and are November 13 to December 5 with an opening reception November 15, 4-7pm. 51 days...but who's counting? My biggest, and most challenging painting in progress is not yet clicking...but is doing better thanks to some advice my painter friend Steve gave me this week. Unfortunately it also means all the puzzle pieces that aren't quite fitting need to go back in the box for a good shuffle...

I also have to accept the possibility that it won't make it into the show, it's more important to get it right than to finish it by some arbitrary date.

Meanwhile, here's a totally unrelated, but cool photo of rain in the grass....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your comments, please let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails