Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Calendar angst and pre-show jitters

The calendar is nagging me. Insisting it's been over 7 months since I last blogged. Threatening me that it's exactly 1 month till I have to deliver a show's worth of paintings to the Bert Gallery. And a few days later, another show's worth to DeBlois Gallery. And that I'm late, late, late designing invitations, getting out PR and related paperwork. And that it's been over a year since I dipped my kayak paddle into the turquoise waters of Alaskan Fiords.

Well I'm blogging now, so shut up calendar.  And the show will come together. After all, I have a month!

And, although I probably have lost any folks who have been kind enough to follow this blog, those who stumble upon it can see more about my exhibits here
https://www.facebook.com/KathyHodgeStudio
and suffer silly tweets here
https://twitter.com/KathyHodgeArt

2 comments:

  1. Stil here. Have you on a feed reader, Hadn't given up on you! Good luck pulling things together & meeting your deadlines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, good to know I have one reader! More than I deserve with my blogging neglect. I also haven't kept up with reading blogs either, I'll have to catch up with yours, looks like you've been creating some beautiful pieces!

    ReplyDelete

I value your comments, please let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails