Wednesday, May 13, 2009

bad, bad blogger

I know I've been neglecting this blog, but the harsh reality of money-making demanded I put in so much computer time that I got a little burnt out. Hopefully the results will make up for eye strain and back ache, but most of it is out of my control.

I haven't always been such a bad blogger, once upon a time, long ago in the awkward internet age of 2005, I began my first art blog http://www.projo.com/art/blog/ . It was hosted by projo.com and I was surprised during an internet search to find it still exists, unlinked and unloved. It was done in straight html, without blogging software, so was quite work intensive. That, and the shifting environment of the projo website contributed to its downfall.

But looking back, I think it wasn't half bad. Links are apt to be broken by now, but I'm going to resurrect some of the content in this blog, starting with some interesting links. The first one is a cool site called The Cloud Appreciation Society, and here's what I wrote about it.



The Cloud Appreciation Society
The Cloud Appreciation Society is a fun site which celebrates the just how cool clouds can be. They have a Photo gallery by category, (do you fancy a Nimbostratus, or are you more in the mood for a Stratocumulus?) clouds that look like things, and, because they recognize that artists have always appreciated clouds, they have a section of cloud art, you can even upload your own! Now, what are you doing at the computer? Go outside and look up....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your comments, please let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails