Thursday, November 12, 2009

Discovering Cindy Tower



In my random time-wasting/procrastinating/web browsing I stumbled upon this great site that has video of interviews and studio visits with artists that are really well done and not nearly as pretentious as some I've watched where either the videographer can't get out of his own way, or the artist is deified to a laughable degree.

The video above is about a fascinating artist - Cindy Tower - I'd never heard of, but plan to find out more about. I want to go paint with her! Enjoy...

2 comments:

  1. SUPER BIEN!!. I LIKE IT


    VISITA mi blog:


    http://wilpozo.blogspot.com


    "ONIRICOSIS"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What dedication. Amazing paintings.

    ReplyDelete

I value your comments, please let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails