Friday, May 2, 2008

Connections...


I'll be flying into Denver on my way to Mesa Verde in May, and since the park is over 7 hours from the airport I'm going to stay overnight with some long lost cousins just south of Denver. That gave me good motivation to finally scan photos from a shoebox full of negatives of the Hodge family from the 30s and 40s so I can make CDs to distribute when I arrive.

I'm really intrigued with discovering "lost" images from the past, and there was something magical about opening up the negative image and hitting the "invert" button to see the positive image appear. I don't know who some of these people were, but the patriachs should be able to clear some of that up.



You can see that my interest in images of crashed airplanes was inherited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your comments, please let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails